Lesson 36 Test - John the Baptist
Luke chapter 3
1. The _______________________ of John was to prepare the hearts of the people
for the Messiah.
2. John told the people that Jesus would be _____________________________ than
3. The prophet _____________________________ called John "the voice of one crying
in the wilderness".
4. John lived in the _________________________ and dressed in clothing made of
___________________'s ________________ and ______________________.
5. He ate __________________________ and wild _________________________.
6. John baptized people in the _____________________ ________________________.
7. John told the _________________ ___________________________________
they should not collect more than they were required to.
8. He told the ___________________________ to be content with their wages.
9. John told King ___________________________ that he was
(Use these words to help you spell the answers. There are extra words that you will not use.)
honey leather Jordan River camel
Isaiah mission tax collectors Jeremiah
desert Herod greater Amazon River