Lesson 43 - Jesus Feeds the Multitude
1. The people came to see Jesus because of the ___________________________
and they wanted to be ________________________ of their sicknesses.
2. Jesus had just learned of the death of _________________________ the
3. Jesus crossed the _________________ of ___________________________
in a boat, but the people followed him.
4. There were about ____________________ men in the crowd besides the
women and children.
5. Jesus asked ___________________where they could buy bread to feed the people.
6. __________________________ brought a boy who had a lunch.
7. The boy's lunch was five ____________________ ________________
and two ______________________.
8. Jesus told the disciples to have the people sit in groups of _______ and ________.
9. Jesus gave ___________________ before he broke the bread.
10. After everyone had eaten there were _________ baskets full of leftovers.
(Use the words to help with spelling. There will be some extra words .)
Sea Andrew Baptist thanks
miracles 500 Philip 50
100 barley healed fish
5,000 John Galilee loaves
Peter 12 Red 20