Lesson 45 - Pharisees and Sadducees
1. Jesus showed _____________________ to certain religious leaders because they only
______________________________________ to be religious.
2. To ________________________________ means to give one-tenth of one's income
3. The _________________________________ were careful to observe this commandment.
4. Jesus compared these religious leaders to _______________________________
which had been whitewashed, but were full of ____________________ men's
5. These leaders heard the message of ___________ the ________________________,
but refused to repent and be __________________________________.
6. The ___________________________ copied the law and interpreted it to the people.
7. These men wore long _________________________ with broad ____________________
in order to look important.
8. They liked for people to call them ___________________ which means teacher.
9. The Sadducees did not believe in the _____________________________________
or in the existence of ___________________________________.
10. The _________________________________ council was composed of Pharisees and Sadducees.
11. Three good Pharisees were ________________, ____________________________,
(Use the words to help with spelling.)
dead resurrection pretended Baptist
anger robes bones Gamaliel
Scribes Pharisees John tombs
tithe Paul angels borders