|Name ______________________________________||Date ______________________|
|Lesson 19 Test - Three Brave Boys|
|1. A certain king had the people make a huge gold _____________________________.
2. The people were to _______________ when they heard the ____________________ play.
3. What was the punishment for not following the king's command? (Complete sentence)
4. Name the three brave Hebrew boys who would not obey. _______________________,
_______________________ and __________________________________________.
5. Why wouldn't the Hebrew boys follow the king's command? (Complete sentence)
6. The king had the boys thrown into a ___________________ ___________________
7. When the king looked, he saw not three men, but _____________________.
8. None of them were ___________________ at all. Their clothes didn't even smell of
9. Who was the other man that the king saw? _____________________
10. __________________ had saved the Hebrew boys. Then the king told all his people
to _________________________ God.