|Name _________________________||Date __________________|
|Lesson 21 Test - Esther|
|1. The most important man in King Xerxes' kingdom, besides the king
2. This man tricked the king into making a bad law that would kill all the _______________.
3. _____________________ was the queen, and she was also in danger.
4. Before she was queen, she had been adopted by ______________________.
5. If the queen went to see the king without his calling for her, she could be _______________.
6 Esther was very ______________________ when she went to see the king.
7. King Xerxes _____________________ Esther. He listened to her story and became
8. ______________________ was hanged for his evil plan.
9. The Jews were allowed to _____________________ themselves.
10. Since that time, Jews have celebrated the _________________