|Name ______________________||Date _________________|
Lesson 25 Test - Parables of Jesus
Parable of the Sower
1. What happened to the seed that fell on the good ground?
2. What did Jesus say the good soil was like?
The Prodigal Son
3. In this parable, what did the younger son do after he got his part of the money?
4. He ended up feeding a man's ____________________.
5. What did the father do when he came home? ________________________________
6. The father in this story shows how ________________________ treats us.
The Good Samaritan
7. You must ___________________ the Lord your ________________ with all your
_____________________, and with all your ___________________________,
and with all your ________________________ and with all your
__________________; and you must love your ____________________
8. In this parable, what did the priest and the Levite do when they saw the hurt man?
9. The Samaritan put the man on his own _______________________ and took him to