|Name _________________________||Date ___________________|
Lesson 26 Test - The Teachings of Jesus
1. Jesus taught people to be peacemakers so they could be known as ___________________
2. How are we to treat our enemies and those who mistreat us?
3. Jesus compares his followers to three things; a city set on a hill, _____________________,
and a _________________________ to show others the way.
4. Why did Jesus say we should not worry? _____________________________________
5. One day ________________________ brought their __________________________
to see Jesus.
6. The disciples thought Jesus was too ______________________ to see them.
7. Jesus said, "Let the little _________________________ come to me, and do not
________________________________ them, for the ______________________
of God belongs to such as ______________________."
Some words may be used more than once.