Lesson 29 - Jesus Cleanses the Temple
1. Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on a ____________________________ when
it was time for the _______________________________ feast.
2. After a short visit to the temple, he and his disciples went to
______________________________ to spend the night.
3. The next day when he returned to the temple, Jesus made a _____________________
of cords and drove the _________________________ ________________________
from the temple area.
4. He said, "My Father's house shall be called a _____________________ of
_________________________, but you have made it a ____________________
5. The Jewish leaders began looking for a way to ___________________________
6. The ____________________________ and ______________________________
people came to Jesus to be healed.
7. Jesus called the praise of children "_____________________ ____________________".
( Use the word list to help you with spelling. There is an extra word that you will not use.)
Passover changers perfect prayer
den donkey house destroy
money Bethany thieves blind
praise lame whip Jerusalem