Lesson 40 - Nicodemus
1. Nicodemus was a ___________________________ and a ruler of the _________________.
2. He came to see Jesus at _________________________________.
3. When Jesus told him he must be "born again", Nicodemus thought he would have to
become a ________________________ again and he knew this was not
4. Jesus said a person must be born of __________________ and the ____________________.
5. God sent Jesus into the world because he ________________________ the people of the world
and wanted them to be _____________________________.
6. Jesus said he must be lifted up as _____________________ lifted up the sepent made of brass
in the wilderness. A serpent is a ________________________________.
7. The two men who asked for the body of Jesus after his death were __________________________
and _______________________________ of ________________________________.
8. They prepared it with about 100 pounds of ________________________________.
9. They wrapped him in strips of ___________________________________.
(Use these words to help you with the spelling. )
baby water spices night
saved Pharisee Nicodemus loved
Jews Arimathea Moses Joseph
snake Spirit possible linen