Lesson 41 - Healing at the Pool of Bethesda
1. Jesus was in the city of __________________________________ to observe a feast.
2. There was a pool called ______________________________ by the Sheep Gate.
There were ____________________ porches by the pool.
3. The pool had healing power because an __________________________ came and
stirred up the water.
4. The man in the story had not been able to walk for _____________ years.
5. Jesus told the man to pick up his __________________ and __________________.
6. The Jews became angry because Jesus had __________________________ the man
on the __________________________.
7. The man did not know who had helped him because Jesus walked away into the
8. When Jesus saw the man again, he told him to stop _____________________________
or something worse would come upon him.
9. The Jewish leaders were upset because Jesus had called God his ____________________.
(Use the words below to help you with spelling. There are extra words that you will not use.)
35 Bethesda sinning four
Jerusalem crowd five Sabbath
walking 38 angel bed
healed walk Father temple