Lesson 42 - The Beatitudes
1. Blessed are the _____________________ in spirit, for theirs is the
___________________________ of ___________________________.
2. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be ______________________________.
3. Blessed are the _____________________________, for they shall inherit the
4. Blessed are those who hunger and __________________________ after
________________________________ , for they shall be filled.
5. Blessed are the _______________________________, for they shall obtain mercy.
6. Blessed are the _______________________ in heart, for they shall ____________
7. Blessed are the _____________________________________, for they shall be
called sons of God.
8. Blessed are those who are ______________________________________
for ___________________________________ sake, for theirs is the kingdom
(Use these words to help with spelling. You will use some words
more than once, and
there are extra words that you will not use.)
pure merciful peacemakers faithful
poor meek thirst world
righteousness kingdom see heaven
comforted earth God persecuted