Lesson 46 - The Blind Man
Luke 18:35-43 and Mark 10:45-47
1. _______________________________ was the blind beggar who was sitting by the roadside.
2. Jesus was called the Son of a king name _______________________________ who had
been a king of ______________________________.
3. The blind man wanted Jesus to have _______________________________ on him.
4. The __________________________________ called the blind man over to Jesus.
5. Another word for teacher is ______________________________.
6. The blind man said he wanted to _______________________________.
7. Jesus said that his ______________________________ had healed him.
8. What would have happened if the man had listened to his friends and remained quiet?
David faith Judah
see Bartimaeus disciples