Lesson 47 - Ten Lepers
1. A leper is a person who has the disease called _________________________________.
2. When a disease can spread from one person to another, it is said to be
_________________________________ or ________________________________.
3. _____________________________ got the disease because she and her brother thought
God should speak through them as well as _______________________, their brother.
4. _______________________________ was a king who disobeyed God by offering
_____________________________ in the temple.
5. Jesus was on his way to _______________________________ when he saw the ten
6. Lepers had to stay away from people and call out "_______________________________"
when someone came near.
7. The men called out, "Jesus, Master, have ___________________________ on us."
8. Jesus told them to go and show themselves to the ______________________________.
9. The man who came back to thank Jesus was a ________________________________.
10. Jesus said to the man, "Your ___________________________ has made you well."
11. Do you know another story from the Bible about a Samaritan? What is it?
doctor priests contagious Moses Unclean
Aaron Samaritan leprosy incense Uzziah