Lesson 52 - The Parable of the Talents
1. The master in the parable gave the first servant __________________ talents of money.
2. The second servant received ____________________ talents.
3. The third servant was given ____________________ _________________________.
4. The first servant pleased his _________________________ because he gained
____________________ more talents.
5. The second servant gained ________________________ more.
6. The third servant ____________________ his talent in the ______________________,
and he returned only the __________________ talent.
7. To the first two men, the master said, "Well _____________________, good and
________________________ servant. You have been __________________________
with a few things. I will put you in charge of _________________ ___________________.
8. The master called the third servant __________________ and _________________________.
9. He took that man's talent and gave it to the man who had ________________ talents.
10. What talent do you have that God can use?
Some of the words in the Word Box will be used more than once.
Some will not be used.