Lesson 60 - Barnabas
Acts 4:36-37; 11:19-30; 13:1-51; 14:8-20; 15:36-41, Numbers 35:1-5
1. The name Barnabas means _________________ of ________________________________.
His name was ___________________________ before he became known as Barnabas.
2. Barnabas sold a __________________ and gave the money to the _____________________
to be used in feeding the poor.
3. The one who first preached to the Gentiles was ___________________________, but
___________________________ was chosen to be a special preacher to the Gentile nation.
4. The believers in Jerusalem were afraid of __________________________ because they didn't
know if he had really changed and become a ________________________________.
5. Barnabas and Paul preached in ____________________________ for a year.
6. In Cyprus they met the false prophet, _______________________________ and when Paul
called him a child of the _______________________ the man became blind.
7. In Lystra the ____________________________ people thought they were gods and started
to offer a ___________________________ to them.
8. Paul and Barnabas had a disagreement over ______________________ __________________
because _______________________ wanted to take him on the trip and __________________
didn't want to take him.
9. On the next trip Barnabas and _____________ ______________ went to Cyprus and
Paul and ______________________________ went to Syria together.
10. What did you learn from this story about how to settle disputes?
Word Bank - Some words will be used more than once.