1. Paul cast a ___________________________ out of a slave girl. Her ________________________
became very angry because they could no longer use her to make money for them.
2. Because of this incident, Paul and Silas were ________________________________ and taken
before the ______________________________________.
3. As punishment they were ___________________________ and put in ______________________.
4. At midnight they were _______________________________ and singing _____________________.
5. An ________________________________ caused the prison doors to open and the
_______________________ fell off the prisoners.
6. What was the jailer's question and what was Paul's answer? ______________________________
7. After Paul preached about the Lord to them, the jailer and his whole family were
8. The judges became afraid because __________________________________________________
9. When Paul and Silas left the prison they went to __________________________ house.
10. Why didn't the prisoners didn't leave when the doors were opened? ______________________
Use the words in the box to help you with spelling.